Attached above are three assignments I had submitted during Block 3 for Education 400, which encompassed Fine Arts, Literacy and Mathematics. We had three separate professors for the subject areas. My Fine Arts Portfolio was a power point presentation of the resources and knowledge I had gained by the end of the course. Some of the power point slides include additional audio voice over to support the information on the slide (living in COVID times I could not give this presentation in person). As for literacy, we had to develop a toolkit of resources we had gained throughout the course and discuss how we plan to incorporate or use them in the future. I decided to showcase these resources via powerpoint as well because we did not present in person. Lastly, I included a mathematics assignment we had created that involved turning one of our practicum lessons into two other multi-curricular enactments. This assignment was very beneficial because it taught me how to make virtually any assignment cross-curricular to cover more BC curriculum content in the same lesson. I really appreciated the subjects in this course because they really tailored to the subject areas we will be covering as educators in the classroom. I learned valuable skills from each one.